Inside Sales AE At Growing Top 50 Startup
About Let’s Roam
This is a full time position at a top 50 Colorado startup as ranked by BuiltIn Colorado with generous benefits and competitive salary.
Let’s Roam is a startup that helps people explore the world and connect with others through scavenger hunts, BarHunts, restaurant experiences and more. Our activities help people connect with their environment through fun challenges and interactive games. We’ve helped friends explore the city, couples propose, and companies have a better work culture. Our company was founded almost three years ago and we are looking for very talented individuals to continue growing fast!
You are motivated to build something incredible. You are creative, independent and have a love for learning. You're a self-starter, problem solver and natural leader. You communicate openly, share your ideas and don't shy away from feedback. You challenge both yourself and others around you. You are willing to do what it takes to grow Let’s Roam and are ready to inspire people to explore the world and help them connect with others.
In our office you'll find a friendly atmosphere where everyone's opinions and ideas matter. Our team is passionate about growing Let’s Roam and goes above and beyond to make sure that happens. We want you to grow with us, so you’ll have the opportunity to explore your own ideas and projects. We often promote from within and if you take initiative you can forge your own career path here. You will be challenged to find ways to improve our company and yourself daily. Our company hires and fires based on our core values to create a productive and diverse workforce that can focus on building something incredible.
Let’s Roam was created during a vacation with Mike and Charlie Harding (the founders), so we encourage our employees to explore the world and discover new ideas through employee benefits.
- Build Something Amazing - You will be part of a team that is building something big. You will be able to shape our company and have a huge impact on how people travel and connect with each other.
- Generous PTO and Sick Days - 4 weeks paid time off, nine company holidays, paid sick days, paid volunteer days.
- Paid Volunteer Time Off - Give back to the community that has helped us create Let’s Roam
- Golden Ticket - After your first year, earn a free roundtrip flight to any city with a scavenger hunt in it (we are in almost every major city in the world).
- Comprehensive Health Benefits. Medical, vision, and dental.
- Wellness Reimbursement - A monthly reimbursement for gym memberships, fitness activities, massages, nutritional counseling, weight-management programs, or other programs that build a healthier lifestyle.
- Always Learning - Each year get a $450 reimbursement to learn something new that helps you grow: anything from music lessons to online classes.
- Grow Your Comfort Zone - Each year get a $200 reimbursement to do something that scares you and you’ve never done before.
- 401(k) - Plan for retirement with Let’s Roam with our 401(k).
- Life Insurance - $25,000 life insurance (just in case).
- Enjoy The Office - Tons of snacks and food. 2 happy hours a week and a free gym. We are located in the heart of downtown.
Prospect, set appointments and sell to new restaurant partners for Let’s Roam & Dine.
- Solid sales acquisition strategy (outbound)
- Be an effective communicator via email/phone
- 1-2 years SDR, BRD, or inside sales experience
- Be able to determine what customers want
- Short sales cycle experience
- Outside the box thinker
Nice to have:
- SMB experience
- Food industry experience
- Leadership potential
- Obtain 13 new restaurant partners in specific cities a month
- Help with success of Let’s Roam & Dine
- Create new ideas related to Let’s Roam & Dine to accelerate growth
- Create new ideas to prospect restaurants more effectively
- Prospect new potential partners
- Outreach to clients via phone and email
- Schedule meetings with decision makers
- Obtain high-value contracts from partners
- Help craft our beta program
- Create relationships with our clients
- Create and implement sales strategies under the direction of our Director of Sales
Reports to: Travis Janko, Director of Sales