Inside Sales Account Manager at Vertafore
Compensation range is $18.03/hr-$26.44/hr + Sales Commission (equates to $37,502 - $54,995 + Sales Commission)
We are seeking an ambitious, career minded Account Manager to join our rapidly growing Inside Sales team, based out of East Lansing Michigan. In this role, you will focus on supporting and nurturing existing client relationships in an assigned territory, uncovering opportunities for cross-selling, upgrading and migrating Sircon products, helping them to understand the benefits of our product solutions and how they can make a positive impact to their organization. Because we understand that our success is directly impacted by the achievements of our support and sales teams, we provide our employees with a foundation where they can continue to build their own successes.
We are looking for candidates with great people skills, a winning, positive mind-set, and a drive to succeed! We will help you achieve your goals by providing a comprehensive training program that will help you build the skills necessary to manage clients, overcome objections, create opportunities and achieve revenue goals. If you are ready to start building your future by joining a passionate, enthusiastic, and growing inside sales team – all while having fun doing what you do best, then we want to talk to you! Successful candidates are also energetic, competitive, and have a strong ambition to succeed. Someone who understands the discipline, drive, passion, and teamwork that it takes to play on or lead a successful team, with a drive to set and exceed personal and professional goals would be a good fit for this role.
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Retain existing revenue through building and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
· Expand Vertafore footprint by selling Vertafore Distribution and Compliance Management products and services into assigned account base
· Learn and Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
· Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
· Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
· Expeditiously and effectively resolve Strategic customer concerns that relate to both support and the sale
· Engage with internal subject matter experts to suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better serve the customer
· Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly activity targets tied to revenue expansion and retention
· Development and execution of Strategic Account Plans as required
· Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Ensure value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· At least 1 years of related software sales and/or account management experience
· Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
· Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain customer confidence
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong, meaningful client relationships
· Understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Support, Business Development, Opportunity creation and activity tracking
· Experience within a multi-dimensional operating environment is essential (i.e., not a mono-line, single market environment).
· Self-motivated and ability to work independently
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from the East Lansing or Denver office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.