About the position
IntelePeer is a transformative force in cloud communications. We’re fundamentally changing the way people, businesses, and service providers deploy and leverage their communications. In fact, we’re changing the economics of a trillion-dollar industry.
IntelePeer has high-profile industry leaders at the top of its organization along with top-tier investors and strong, dynamic, and growing teams across the United States. From our headquarters in San Mateo, CA, to our Denver office, all the way to our Dania Beach, Florida office, the IntelePeer culture embraces innovation, encourages collaboration, and rewards creativity.
An Inside Sales Representative/Account Executive is responsible for generating leads and closing IntelePeer business via the phone, video conference, and occasional travel once safe to do so. They are responsible for client satisfaction and revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment and identifying opportunities. You must apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients. The representative typically leads complex opportunities and is responsible for winning the business.
Candidates for this role should have proven sales, business, and professional skills, as well as the ability to work with any level of management, including C-Level executives, at their clients/prospects.
- Ability to manage internal sales tools, experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred, but not required.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge in the offerings and financial benefits and selling skills that can be applied to opportunities across the offerings.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the sales processes, techniques, and tools. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, opportunity/territory management, cost justification, solution benefit selling, and social selling.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competition’s offerings, strategies, and plans.
- Effectively differentiate IntelePeer’s offerings from competitive alternatives and creates customer preference for IntelePeer’s offerings based on that differentiation.
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of customer management, resulting in the successful closing of the sale.
- Anticipate complex problems relating to offerings, customer sales engagements, and sales results.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area.
Expertise & experience
- 5+ years in an Inside Sales role, selling SaaS or in a related field.
- Ability to work deals from beginning to end.
- Experience with heavy prospecting and engaging clients on all levels.
- Successful track record in building the pipeline, growing territory as well as managing multiple sales-related activities daily.
- Work well in a team matrix leveraging extended team resources and managing resources through each deal.
- Engages and builds relationships and works effectively with influencers to ensure their participation in the successful, cost-effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Understands SaaS sales and sales of reoccurring revenue models.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on active listening, presentation, oral, and abstract reasoning.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others.