Inside Sales Account Executive at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are seeking ambitious, career minded Inside Sales Account Executives to join our rapidly growing Hub Sales team. In this role you will focus on managing current client relationships and up-selling the product, helping them to understand the benefits of our product solutions and how they can make an impact on their organizations. Because we understand that our success is directly impacted by the achievements of our sales teams, we provide our employees with a foundation where they can continue to build their own successes.
We are looking for candidates with great people skills, a winning, positive mind-set, and a drive to succeed! We'll help you achieve your goals by providing a comprehensive training program that will help you build the skills necessary to overcome objections, create opportunities and achieve revenue goals. If you are ready to start building your future by joining a passionate, enthusiastic, and growing inside sales team – all while having fun doing what you do best, then we want to talk to you! Successful candidates are also energetic, competitive, and have a strong ambition to succeed. Someone who understands the discipline, drive, passion, and teamwork that it takes to play on or lead a successful team, with a drive to set and exceed personal and professional goals would be a good fit for this role.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
· Work with a range of prospective customer accounts and organizations that do not yet own a Vertafore Agency Management system
· Sell on the telephone with comfort making cold calls as well as leveraging email or other forms of outreach
· Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the AE
· Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation
· Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
· Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, opportunities generated and closed won business
· Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Establish productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
· Meet assigned revenue and new bookings targets for profitable business relationships.
· Partner with team members to close new business and achieve quotas.
· Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Perform effective online demos.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including a strong phone presence.
· Customer-centric and motivated to help people.
· Able to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
· Excels in fast-paced, agile team environment.
· Aptitude for learning.
· Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
· Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
· Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.