Inbound Sales Representative, Bilingual - T-Mobile H+E
This position is responsible for being the voice of our company for thousands of potential customers. This role is responsible for being up to date on our ever-evolving technology and suite of products in the Home and Entertainment division. You will be required to translate this information into terms your customers can understand. Your performance is evaluated on your ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on expanding the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values.
- Answers inbound sales calls directly from prospective and/or existing customers. Builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions. Expert in all T-Mobile products and services to appropriately right-fit customer to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Accepts orders, closes sales, maintains customer records, and completes required documentation. Achieves monthly sales objectives based on targeted metrics. Achieve any targeted departmental goals as defined by the business.
- Makes proactive outbound calls to prospects who have abandoned the sales funnel either on the web, retail, or in telesales. Makes outbound calls to existing customers for upsell opportunities.
- Successfully completes continuing training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated Knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T -Mobile's productivity and quality standards.
- One Year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Competence in professional communication via telephone and email required.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and multi-task.
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-oriented and professional
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous sales experience preferred
- The flexibility to work weekends and other varied shifts as assigned
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.