Inbound Sales Development Representative at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for all prospects entering the Checkr sales funnel. This position is critical to the growth of our business by providing an exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
- Maintain SLAs for first response to all inbound leads during business hours.
- Maintain a minimum threshold of tasks such as calls and emails on assigned leads.
- Qualify and route opportunities to sales teams based on predetermined qualification criteria.
- Work cross functionally with customer and candidate support teams to escalate and/or re-route requests that come into your queue.
- Develop and improve on email messaging and other top-of-funnel sales processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Checkr solutions and value propositions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a large list of leads.
- Perform high level research to gather information about leads.
- Maintain and improve CRM data quality as it relates to your book of business.
- You’re a quick learner that is excited to take on challenging projects.
- You bring a collaborative team mentality to the table.
- You have the ability to self-motivate, prioritize and manage unstructured time.
- You’re personable, a clear and direct communicator, and can make connections with both prospects and internal teams at Checkr.
- You have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with change.
- You demonstrate compassion and patience when working with potential clients.
- You have a track record of success in effectively managing inbound requests from leads and/or customers at a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You have experience using sales tools such as Outreach, Salesforce or equivalent sales stacks.
- You have created successful outbound email messaging to source your own meetings with prospects.
- You have experience working in a customer facing role.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.