Inbound Sales Development Representative at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing technology company in downtown Denver, an award-winning collaboration software product that is used by thousands of enterprise customers around the world. We’re hiring and looking for an Inbound Sales Development Rep for our Inside Sales team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Respond to initial web/phone-based sales inquiries
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors (RSD) to manage inbound inquiries, including outreach, qualification, tracking through the sales funnel, and conversion to opportunities
- Manage all inbound sales inquiries and ongoing communications via Salesforce
- Provide general sales support. For example:
- Lead qualification
- Quote generation
- Lead discovery calls
- Interaction/coordination with sales engineers and support team
- Outreach campaigns & event follow-up
- Delivery of general sales information as required– i.e. product documentation, sales decks, videos, etc.
- Report generation as required – leverage Salesforce and other tools to generate reports for regional RSDs and Mersive senior management
- Reports to Director of Channel & Customer Success
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and have an action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced environment
- We are a rapidly growing company, so occasionally we all wear many different hats—a willingness to do the same is a must.
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment