IDN//GPO Business Development Executive - West (ADX-162-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Establish and expand strong relationships with health system leaders and decision makers within focused and strategic accounts to create and provide a competitive advantage for ArcherDX.
- Facilitate discussions with expert faculty and key opinion leaders (KOLs) across areas of focus and build champions and reference sites to support company growth.
- Leverage a deep understanding of market and health system challenges and identify the right solutions that will better patient outcomes and lower the total cost of care.
- Identify and drive collaboration opportunities for clinical utility and health outcomes and economics studies with IDNs and GPOs
- Collaborate with internal account team to ensure alignment in mission and company corporate objectives.
- Lead business development for strategic aggregation models on behalf of ArcherDX’s sales matrix, assisting with contracting and pricing negotiations and processes.
- Collaborate with ArcherDX leadership to co-create and develop solutions and messaging to address health system challenges through the lens of education and conceptual selling that demonstrate how we can help close the treatment gap for patients.
- Collaborate across sales, operations, reimbursement, marketing and all critical business functions throughout ArcherDX to execute company objectives.
- Preparation of customized sales support materials for health-system audiences.
- Successful track record specifically in health system sales achieving quota and delivering company mission and objectives
- Deep knowledge of health system and provider economics as well as healthcare trends and policy that often dictate decisions
- Engage with all levels of personnel, specifically C-suite hospital executives, and engage and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to identify health system opportunities and develop innovative solutions that deliver value
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills; including the ability to facilitate group discussions and presentations and communicate complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Effective organization and time management skills setting operational and financial objectives and managing financial targets
- Plan the work operations and determine the means, methods and materials to perform the work;
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans in an independent manner
- Detail orientated and self-sufficient with Microsoft Office and CRM communication methods
- 10+ years of experience in negotiating contracts and selling to health system executives where specific actions resulted in sales growth achievements
- Demonstrated knowledge of aggregation models required
- Multifunctional experience in sales, marketing, solutions selling, finance highly preferred
- Experience within Medical Device market preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- B.S. degree in nursing, business, marketing, or equivalent