The primary role is to expand Hotel Engine’s product awareness and partnerships with all brands and hotel management companies and select individual properties. Through their expertise, knowledge of the hotel industry and diverse sales background with several brands, they will effectively connect, negotiate, and manage all Locally Negotiated Rates (LNR’s). They will also be the first point of contact with prospective and existing hotel partners.
This role efficiently and accurately:
- Ensuring all Local Negotiated Rates are loaded and tested accurately
- Aggressively expand Hotel Engines negotiated rate program
- Recruit new OTA supplier partnerships
- Be the first point of contact with all brands and hotel management companies
- Manage RFP process
- Source sales leads from our supplier reps to give to Outside Sales team
- Excellent phone, listening and communication skills
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate hotel rates
- Skill in designing, implementing, and following process and procedure
- Problem solving skill under time pressure
- Understanding of IATA, GDS systems, and travel agent booking methods and restrictions
Required Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of past Hotel negotiation experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- 3+ Experience with GDS’s a plus.
- 3+ Experience with Rate loading and RFP’s.