Health System Account Executive at Vivian Health (Remote)
Account Executive at Vivian Health
At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
We are looking for an Account Executive that will help us with our mission to empower healthcare professionals to find their dream job. This position is remote, but will focus on a specific territory. The territories we are targeting are Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., and Texas.
You are an experienced account executive comfortable working with mid-to-large health systems. You succeed by incorporating customer research, industry knowledge, and compelling financial value propositions into your sales process.
At Vivian Health, you will be responsible for initiating sales relationships between Vivian and health systems, post-acute networks, and home health providers. Your focus will be engaging Human Resource, Talent Acquisition, and Clinical Operations executives, and coordinating internal resources to deliver a great hiring experience to customers. You must be able to help customers quantify their hiring challenges and position the Vivian solution to deliver business value.
Vivian Health is the leading jobs marketplace in healthcare and a rapidly growing disruptor in healthcare hiring. Our sales team is responsible for helping us to develop and grow new relationships. Sales is specifically focused on growing our relationships with health systems. Our organization is cross functional, so we work closely with product, operations, and other divisions in the company.
THE REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS software or services sales in the healthcare industry
- Strong Pipeline Generation Skills
- Established network of health system executives and representatives across the Texas region who can sponsor you into their peers
- Proven ability to conduct outreach and timely follow-up with account base
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of acute care health systems across the Texas region
THE NICE TO HAVES:
- Expertise in enterprise healthcare software or HR solution sales is preferred.
- Experience with HR technology such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions is preferred
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000 yearly salary plus variable compensation, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance