Health Insurance Fulfillment
The Fulfillment team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to set customers up for success with benefits, payroll and compliance. Our team strives to positively influence businesses and employees throughout the United States. By seamlessly running payroll and managing health benefits, we enable our customers to focus on their businesses while we make key moments at work effortless.
We are looking for passionate individuals who seek out process improvement and thrive in behind-the-scenes operations to ensure that customer benefits and taxes are fully supported. We’re looking for people who have a knack for details, a real passion for operations, and want to improve processes.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 0-1 years work experience - bonus points for exposure to healthcare, finance, or a startup environment
- Familiar with data entry and external company contact interaction + being part of a powerhouse team
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Skills in problem solving, navigating ambiguity, cross-team communication, and a real passion for operations to ultimate improve people’s lives
- Excel in a metrics-based operational position where numbers matter and data drives new projects and ideas
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.