Head of Sales Operations at Stream
We are looking for a Head of Sales Operations to join our sales team in Boulder (local candidates only please). This person will elevate our processes, procedures, compensation, and reporting across the company. Title commensurate with experience.
What You Will Do
As the leader of our sales operations team, you will impact our sales productivity including planning, compensation, reporting, and management of all sales processes. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes, as we strive to elevate the quality of apps for billions of users globally.
You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of Stream’s sales processes and procedures. Working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams, you ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
You are responsible for supporting the sales team to ensure they are set up to not only meet but exceed their targets. You drive the CRM and other platform utilization and effectiveness, introducing KPIs and proactive pipeline build and management. By monitoring and ensuring continuous attention to our KPIs you are an enabler in increasing revenue and client retention rates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
Owning the sales technology stack, implementing new automation tools, and partnering with Sales reps to ensure they have what they need to succeed.
- Own and improve reporting on KPIs and pipeline forecasting
- Work with sales leadership to manage sales compensation, and create sales policies
- Lead the charge on process design and automation for operational efficiency
- Lead successful cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Work with multiple internal stakeholder partners (Marketing, Finance, Product), to ensure delivery and execution of go-to-market strategy, product development and sales are aligned with business revenue goals.
- Drive the vision for our core operational functions: strategic planning, roles & responsibilities, rules of engagement, business processes, system & tool requirements, reporting and tracking, etc.
Who You Are
You’re a team player and champion for team collaboration and cross-functional communications. A strong analytical and operational leader who loves sales and thrives in a fast paced environment. A resourceful and detailed oriented self-starter with a passion for solving complex problems
At Stream we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our clients, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. We maintain a startup mentality and culture and are growing quickly. This means we could have ill defined processes, unknown paths forward and working together to figure things out. If you thrive in environments of chaos, uncertainty and change this could be for you.
Ideally you have
5+ years of experience in Sales Operations with leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience with reporting in Salesforce, implementing solutions to business problems, and enhancing the SFDC experience for end users
- Experience leading a team to implement new processes that fit the needs of the business and the sales team.
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience setting and managing sales compensation and performance reporting
Experience leading sales ops for a high-growth B2B SaaS organization
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend (US only)
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks (US only) 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Salary (for US only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. The salary range for this role is $95,000 - $130,000.
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.