Head of Sales Development at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
About the team
Our Digital Sales team is a creative, quick-thinking, and resourceful quota full sales cycle team fueling new sales for FIS. We are a competitive, collaborative, and hardworking team providing a concrete sales results to the organization while fueling a meaningful and rich career path at FIS. Our team knows how to win and has a lot of fun doing it!
What you will be doing
The Digital Sales, Corporate Verticals Leader holds primary responsibility for building, overseeing, and orchestrating FIS' Digital Sales capabilities for North America within the corporate verticals. The candidate will bring successful experience building a data-driven digital sales culture within a complex global B2B environment along with the leadership acumen to drive execution in alignment with the rest of FIS. You will be helping FIS build a common Digital Sales operating model with consistent roles, processes and tools to enable the company's growth while better serving its customers.
- Proven success leading Digital Sales function on behalf of large complex organizations in fast-paced industries. Demonstrated record for establishing Digital Sales as a strategic resource to provide leverage and advantage within a complex B2B software solution sales environment.
- Experience leading a transformation shift in sales strategy from traditional go-to-market approaches and successfully creating advocacy and alignment for the shift
- A thought leader who can set priorities, establish accountabilities and KPI's, orchestrate Digital Sales, and drive for results in a fast-paced, ever-evolving business environment.
- Demonstrated strength, understanding and working knowledge in "new age" modern digital sales models and techniques (i.e., social selling, data and analytics driven selling). Proven experience in building, creating, and driving compelling digital sales capabilities that scale. Ability to build the sales force of the future - socially and digitally nimble, customer-centric professionals utilizing contemporary skills and innovative tools to drive efficiencies in customer interaction and elevate business results.
- Experience in strong integrated, digital sales leadership. Record for strategic growth of digital sales efforts in reaching new buyers. Skill to lead, develop and manage digital sales teams, work closely with sales support and product teams, develop and implement sales strategies that drive year-over-year growth across both existing and new customers, ascertain opportunity and risk in the pipeline, drive account plan development and achieve/exceed quotas and annual revenue goals.
- Experience providing digital sales leadership in a large multi-cultural environment across multiple markets, appropriate skilled people, differing cultures, language skills, timing of customer engagement, and more.
- A hands-on, sleeves rolled up management style with team-building expertise. A leader who creates a fun, engaging work environment and stays well-connected to his team while aggressively pursuing and surpassing company goals and objectives. An available and reliable resource that quickly delivers value, new business capabilities/possibilities, and simple solutions to complex problems.
- A mentor of people who understands the need for continuous learning to ensure the highest quality service, to increase bench strength, to encourage professional growth, and to groom leadership, and who implements coaching, mentoring and professional development as dictated by the needs of the organization.
- Customer centric, ensuring a strong focus on customer satisfaction and quality in customer related activities, and delivering profitable business growth of inside/virtual sales across existing and new customer bases. Leadership skill to capitalize on the company's expertise, evolving its model and capturing the voice of the customer to continuously elevate and advance customer loyalty.
- Ideal candidate is technically astute with knowledge around enterprise software used in complex, multinational organizations, documented success developing an effective digital sales platform and proven expertise in growing revenue and earnings within cloud-based and software/services environments.
- Ability to anticipate complex, critical business issues, synthesize disparate and large amounts of data and pinpoint appropriate action
- Fiscal management expertise, with ability to communicate financial information and collaborate with management regarding digital sales business strategy.
- University degree required, advanced degree is a plus.
What you bring:
- Must have significant experience in B2B Sales/Digital sales and B2B sales leadership.
- Executive maturity, business savvy, and a keen lsitener. A current, sophisticated, mindful leadership style.
- Ability to forge relationships in a highly influencer-driven culture and possesses strong motivational and well-developed influencing skills.
- You are balanced, well-grounded, with servant leadership perspective and approach.
- Possess leadership credentials to manage and develop people in dynamic, rapidly changing environments. Possess executive-level communication and decision-making skills, underpinned by pragmatism, and the ability to balance conflicting interests.
- Solid core values that are in alignment with FIS's vision and mission, high integrity, and a positive attitude. Must be credible, trustworthy, confident, and ethical.
- Demonstrated skill to streamline processes, remove complexity, and ensure consistency both internally and externally.
- You are customer-focused and enjoy and derives meaning from how technology changes the lives of the people we live and work with. Receives inspiration from placing users at the center of the company vision and delivering experiences and activities that transform their Digital Work and Digital Life.
- A passion for winning, driven for results, and an energetic work ethic.
- Builds connections. Skilled in delegation and empowerment and develops great talent.
- A proactive strategist that is measured, strategic, and not reactionary. Skilled in identifying problems and opportunities, using logic, a team approach, and creative "outside the box" thinking to map and bring about solutions.
- An open, engaging advocate with outstanding mentoring skills. Fister an environment that promotes teamwork and team-building.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of or experience with FinTech, Banking, Payments, Capital Markets
- Specific Industry experience with FIs, Gov't, or Corporate Verticals
- Experience in a highly complex, matrixed, cross-functional, organizational structure
- Advanced Degree
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.