Title: Head of Enterprise Business Development
Position Type: Full time
About FIS Innovation
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an exceptional leader, Head of Enterprise Business Development, who is passionate about building enterprise sales go to market strategy and executing on that vision. Reporting directly to the Head of Growth this individual is focused on setting up and leading a team to acquire new target merchants, refine sales and customer operations processes (including reporting), maintaining critical partnerships, driving end-consumer acquisition, and owning all enterprise growth-related functions.
- Refine a robust go-to-market strategy targeted at acquiring large enterprise merchants
- Lead sales team in defining and executing sales strategies to meet sales KPI targets
- Improve entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to close
- Manage and continuously improve sales systems and processes to meet business goals
- Ensure all initiatives are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear success metrics
- Work with Head of Growth to continually monitor and refine pricing model and promotional strategy, striking the correct balance between customer acquisition and profitability
- Contribute to product and marketing strategies by providing field insights on customers, competitors and target markets
- Derive insights from merchant engagements to help shape product direction and roadmap
- Supervise, mentor and incentivize sales personnel to promote their development and deliver high performance
- Define all marketing activities with end-consumers and own all the KPIs and reporting
- Work with marketing to guarantee timely delivery of our marketing activities
- Own customer success - engage with our customers to make sure they get the most value out of the digital product experience
- Create and implement attractive value propositions for customers and ensure service offering stay competitive and relevant to customer's needs
- Represent the new BU in trade fairs and other related events
What you bring:
- Required sales experience (10+ years)
- Experience (5+ years) leading high-performing business development teams, preferably at a high growth tech company and selling into enterprise customers
- Ability to travel
- Proven track record of driving rapid growth through customer acquisition and retention
- Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to design, implement, and document new processes and policies
- Excellent analytical and financial reporting skills; ability to capture, analyze, and report on operating metrics
- Relevant experience in building up partnership networks within a digital product.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in fast paced environment
Added bonus if you have:
- Entrepreneurial track record; we want builders!
- Prior working experience in start-up environment, ideally held a leadership position with P&L responsibility
- Experience in sales or business development with large enterprise merchants
- Expertise in the end-to-end payments value chain
What we offer you:
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$129,150-216,980. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.