Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for salespeople who have successfully sold a SaaS product to senior executives. You’ll use this experience to consultatively walk prospective customers through a full sales cycle. You’ll also help implement new processes, perfect our sales methodology, and influence our go-to-market strategy. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression.
We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, are strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Growth Sales.
In this role you'll get to:
- Full cycle sales and manage some inbound leads
- Manages sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve quota quarterly
- Drives entire sales process from introduction to close over conference and onsites
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at Growth accounts
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts
- Present Iterable’s product using values-based sales approaches and techniques working alongside Solutions Consultants
- Coordinate with internal teams including senior management throughout the deal process
We are looking for people who have:
- Prior experience as an Account Executive selling disruptive SaaS solutions to growth and enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of closing deals with complex sales cycles
- A growth mindset around personal and professional development; intellectually curious and ambitious
- Customer-centric, with the ability to deeply understand Iterable’s technology and build strong relationships with technical customers
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales tools (SFDC, Outreach, Zoom) and trainings (Barrows, STC, Challenger Sale, Perfect Selling, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed teams
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 7/21/2020