We're seeking an intellectually curious, results-oriented Growth Account Executive to drive revenue. In this role, you'll drive the sales process through expansion within our existing accounts, some of the worlds fastest growing technology companies. You'll be focused on generating business from existing customers and helping them use CircleCI more effectively while scaling up the value of the partnerships.
You will be handling the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, evaluation and close - with decision-makers in Engineering departments across various verticals. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. As our customer base continues to expand globally, this role is an outstanding opportunity to grow your career.What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing growth sales opportunities within a named account list
- Prospect into CTOs, Engineering Leaders, & technical end users
- Demonstrate Challenger sales methodologies to execute deal strategies
- Use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, coordinate and forecast your pipeline, using platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, etc
- Lead contract reviews and discussions on commercial terms
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience in a closing role
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A collaborative teammate who'll excel in our fluid, fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of priority and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong listening skills, concise and effective communication, and organization
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership or Technical decision makers (CTO, VP of Eng, DevOps Managers)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $88,000 - $110,000/year, plus applicable bonuses
Level: Mid-Senior Level