Global VP, Customer Support & Success at Cin7
Cin7 is a fast-growing global software company that provides solutions for modern-day product sellers. We help these sellers keep track of their inventory at scale, and help them sell their products across multiple sales channels around the world.
We pride ourselves on providing cloud-based Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. Cin7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 700+ systems to support receiving, selling, and shipping stock. We are expanding very quickly with a mission to become the leading Inventory Management Software brand in the world, and as our Global VP, Customer Support & Success, you will drive the maturation and strategy of our post-sale tools and processes, creating a world class experience for our customers.
If you always STRIVE to be your best, you’re PASSIONATE, you love to INNOVATE and COLLABORATE, and you have a strong sense of INTEGRITY, you may be ready to put our company values into practice!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven Customer Support and Success leader who has a track record of scaling a high growth tech company. Also a clear understanding of the modern approaches to Customer Support and Success in a SaaS software world, and who would love working on the following:
- Deliver transformational leadership across the Cin7 brands to unify the current operational technology and processes.
- Communicate and drive the technology vision for the customer experience and instill confidence in customer facing processes, for both customers and teams.
- Drive a one-to-many relationship with the customer through digital engagement of customer segments.
- Deliver advanced modern day technology that creates maximum value for all customers across the portfolio.
- Continually communicate platform improvements to the Chief Technology Officer to enhance the customer experience and adoption of the platforms across the customer base.
- Implement AI and machine learning technology to personalize the customer experience
Operational and Delivery Excellence
- Create and implement a portfolio consulting business model that helps customers take full advantage of the product capabilities across their business lifecycle.
- Work closely to optimize a Partner channel to help provide value add activities to our customer base.
- Optimizing process, cost, and talent resourcing by addressing inefficiencies; establishing discipline and rigor around team operations.
- Combine the customer journey across the products into a single flow that maximizes the touch points and value creation opportunities for both Cin7 and each customer.
- Create and maintain customer segmentation and provide value to each segment concurrently.
- Driving synergies within the Customer Support & Success organizations to accelerate value and productivity across product lines and geographies without jeopardizing customer happiness.
- Planning and managing budgets, watching monthly spend, driving cost efficiencies.
- Excellent communication with customers and partners when required. Serve as the escalation point for customer related issues.
- Continuously optimizing a strong, performance-oriented Customer Support and Customer Success team and culture; effectively lead change as the business continues to scale and evolve.
- Create organizational structures that optimize the customer experience across the portfolio.
- Bringing together a global team focused on the greater good, committed to solving difficult problems in creative ways.
- Encouraging a culture of collaboration across teams to cultivate positive morale, retention, and performance.
- Attracting and retaining top talent; develop a local employer brand to drive Engineering recruitment.
- Experience coaching up Managers, Directors and team members, growing talent internally and externally.
- With partnership from People and Culture stakeholders, implement effective and consistent performance reviews and training programs.
- Collaborative leading and participation in company-wide initiatives and social events.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 10+ years managing distributed customer facing teams across multiple regions.
- Consulting experience at a large organization.
- Created modern day scalable offerings for Customer Support and Customer Success
- Global experience across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Experience building high-performance teams that achieve aggressive goals in a high-velocity environment.
- Ability to drive the integration of acquisitions with similar business models and delivery methodologies
- Strong commercial and financial judgment and the ability to prioritize as well as the ability to make tough decisions based on data. Track record of success in establishing cost-effective and resource-effective management with a focus on EBITDA; ability to optimize for efficiency and cost.
- Deep understanding in customer journey mapping and creating offerings to meet the needs of different customer segments.
- Ability to manage churn risk and upgrade opportunity in a SaaS business.
- High level of maturity in working with a Partnership channel to create value for customers.
- Experience in creating and managing a training team to educate internal and external stakeholders
- Successful track record of leadership as it relates to building collaboration and consensus between disparate groups; a leader who can gain buy-in from his/her organization around cohesive execution strategies.
- Track record as a world-class people manager who drives ownership and accountability to ensure progress is being made on broader team, business, and corporate goals.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with recruiting teams to attract, retain, and develop strong technical talent.
- Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships cross-functionally and at multi-levels internally, and also with partners and customers.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A Global Wellness Day celebrated companywide, providing you a dedicated holiday to focus on your own wellbeing.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates at this time. We are a hybrid work environment.
CIN7 is a leader in one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. We're looking to add people to our team who are passionate about working with a fast growth tech company.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
$160-200k base salary + incentive bonus and additional perks
We value diversity at Cin7, and bring people into the heart of everything we do. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.