Global Sales Representative
Wowza Media Systems is looking for an individual who is looking to play an instrumental role in the growth objectives of a company which is driving the streaming revolution. Someone with a winning, humorous, and experimental attitude with a willingness to engage and make results happen and learn by doing. In addition, we are looking for that individual who will dive head first into consultative sales and who thrives on making the next connection that will enable streaming video and audio to any device, anywhere!
What you will be doing:
As part of our core sales team, this individual will directly engage (both inbound and outbound) with global prospects and customers to progress them through the buying process and close opportunities. Individual will address education and buying needs, partner with internal Wowza resources to address technical questions, identify right end-to-end solutions all in a manner consistent with Wowza and results in high customer and prospect satisfaction. Inside sales representatives, will respond to early-stage prospective questions, engage in the sales process, deliver price quotes as needed, and connect prospects to additional Wowza resources. This position will be based in our Golden, CO office with minimal travel.
- Understanding Wowza product/service offerings and address sales inquiries about our technology accordingly
- Responding to incoming sales inquiries, qualified leads, and marketing delivered prospects quickly and effectively
- Taking warm prospects and solving quick issues that shorten the sales cycle
- Being a ninja at finding interesting and creative ways to find and contact new prospects across the globe
- Managing a diverse pipeline of sales leads ranging from small monthly plans to enterprise level deals
- Respond to external prospect/customer sales inquiries in a timely, articulate fashion
- Diligent record keeping and adherence to documentation, including Salesforce.com
- Raise prospect/customer opportunities/risks to Customer Success Team
- Communicate clearly with external contact with the “Wowza Way” approach
- Assist in informing quarterly sales forecasts and pipeline updates
- Collect and report on prospect/customer interactions as needed
- Research opportunities and contact information to arm Customer Success outbound sales campaigns
- Proactively reach out into our prospect base to engage and discuss Wowza solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of technical sales experience with a strong preference for a proven software sales success
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to learn various internal systems quickly and effectively; familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Drive to be successful, and willingness to learn/shadow for on-going professional growth
Who we are
Wowza Media Systems (www.wowza.com) creates streaming products and services for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from desktops to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business for over ten years, won numerous industry awards, and are driving over 20,000 customers in more than 170 countries.
We are committed to shaping the streaming industry and lead the way with products and services that both simplify streaming, and provide tools for advanced users to build their own customized solutions. By staying true to our focus on customer success we continue to redefine our industry and impact the world. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
What we love about working for Wowza
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients and partners such as ESPN, Walt Disney, Facebook, US Air Force, Harvard University and Amazon
- Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Spacious office with state of the art equipment
- Success based compensation that rewards performance!
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results.