Global Alliances Leader at Conga
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at:
Conga is seeking a Global Alliance Leader, this is an exciting opportunity to help drive continued growth for an innovative, rapidly growing enterprise software company. The position comes with significant and rapid career advancement potential
• Work with partner, marketing and global leadership to develop a strategy and GTM plan with alliance partners
• Execute, manage, and deliver global pipeline and revenue tied to alliance partner strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
• Drive execution in concert with global resources. Identify target accounts and sign off with global sales and partner leadership.
• Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
• Conduct regular cadence between alliance partners and Conga stakeholders (Sales, Partner Sales/Alliances, Product, Support, Marketing, etc.)
Experience, Skills, Competencies
- 5+ years’ experience for an enterprise Quote to Cash, SaaS, or other software application
- Knowledge of working in, or managing a professional services organization, or working on large project teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including salesforce.com, Google Apps, MS Office, and web presentation tools
- Need to build relationship with internal sales teams, sales leadership and marketing
- Build relationships with alliance partner leadership
- Highly effective communication and negation skills
- Presentation and sales skills
- Skilled at salesforce - how to track and report data
- Cross departmental collaboration to build out GTM strategies
- adapt quickly to change
- Knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.