GAM/Business Development Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
GAM/Business Development Manager
Driven by Respect, Growth, and Pride the culture at Converge speaks about doing things together as a team, in the right way, supporting each other, so that our suppliers, customers, and partners grow along with us. We wish to make a lasting, positive change to the market.
You are offered to be part in the forefront of the dynamic, growing world of cloud computing and computer component distribution. This is an opportunity to work in a highly professional, entrepreneurial and driven environment backed by data analytics, and the best in class quality certifications.
What You'll Be Doing
- Target-focused activity to ensure order-of-magnitude growth vs. USA target accounts
- Ownership of and maintenance of PSL approval in specified clients/verticals
- Co-operation with global Regional Managers to ensure opening of, and support for, worldwide arms of specified global clients
- Close work with and co-ordination of Arrow sales leaders to establish best practices and mutual cross-selling benefits, including site visits
- Liaison and partnership development with key component suppliers to establish obsolete/EOL sales routes to market
- Advising on and supporting in key hires in co-operation with Regional Managers
- Establishing relationships with key contacts at major customers in a business development role, including making customer visits and attendance at trade shows
- Ability to get results from a dispersed, matrix team in a changing and competitive commercial environment
- Based in California
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 10 years direct experience in the independent marketplace
- Significant and demonstrable previous success in equitable clients
- Demonstrable success of significantly exceeding sales targets
- Ability to think strategically and develop team plans independently, including the ability to influence activity without org chart authority
- Top-tier networking capabilities up to and including C-Suite personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to relate corporate goals to motivate your indirect team to action
- Excellent presentation skills
- A Focused approach to service-driven relationships
What's In It For You
At Converge, an Arrow company, we recognize that financial rewards and excellent benefits are essential aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Converges Account Managers have the knowledge and tools to provide data-driven solutions for even the most demanding supply-chain challenges. These professionals provide expert support and dedicated customer service solutions to our clients.
If this sounds like the career for you,
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$172,384.63 - $210,692.33
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.