Field Solution Consultant at Vertafore
Solution Consulting is an integral part of the sales team. We partner with the sales executives by uncovering and understanding initiatives of the customer and communicate the best solution for success. We are best known for our diligent preparation and our ability to deliver above industry standard presentations while communicating the value of Vertafore's solutions. It is all about value and working on a team that strives to be the best they can be and exceed our customer's expectations with industry and product knowledge. The team works with new and existing customer's and supports the Inside and Field sales teams for the carrier/MGA business.
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Be the subject matter expert in their specified area of expertise
· Advanced presentation skills including ability to sell value over feature function
· Ability to learn new products and processes in very short period
· Well-rounded presentation, technical, and business skills
· Deep insurance industry knowledge and experience
· Articulate and polished in how they conduct presentations and discovery sessions with customers
· Ability to uncover value through the discovery process and align with the solutions Vertafore has to offer
· Work in a team environment in a supporting role to the sales team
· Work with Product Management to help define product requirements collected from field experience
· Work with multiple stakeholders to develop competitive positioning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 3 + years pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprise software or related field
· Insurance software experience in the carrier and MGA space preferred
· Experience with content and workflow management preferred
· Experience with cross platform integration capabilities
· Technical skills including VB scripting and Microsoft suite
· Able to perform and present in high stress situations
· Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 20% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.