Field Sales Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation?
If so, Arrow Electronics, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Rep for the greater Denver market. Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 110 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
What You Will Be Doing
● Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
● Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
● Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
● Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
What We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree
- Industry experience calling on a mix of contract manufacturing and OEM customers
- Sales to Aerospace & Defense and military customers a plus
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries, including understanding the value proposition as well as defining customer solutions and engaging the appropriate resources to solve client challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate complex messages with simplicity.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to remain focused on uncovering customers’ business challenges and propose solutions.
- Oriented towards a consultative sales process to ensure positioning as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Taking a leadership role to develop new business opportunities at Arrow's key customers
- Valid driver’s license; ability and willingness to travel throughout the market by car
- Excellent follow up, follow through
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)