Field Sales Representative - Media Sales
AspenCore, publisher of Electronic Products, was founded six years ago. Through organic growth and acquisition of world-renowned assets such as EETimes, EDN, Electronic Products, and ICC Media, we are now one of the leading global media companies dedicated to serving engineers and manufacturing professionals. We have an extensive network of correspondents in more than 30 major R&D and economic hubs in the world, from Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, Munich to Tel Aviv, Boston to London. Our international correspondents at large go out of their way to connect the dots beyond national borders. We are thankful and proud of our contributors, who are respected and widely followed in their fields by companies, public institutions, and professional associations alike. All of this is to bring you the latest time-saving solutions, tools, and techniques directly from the source in real-time.
We are looking for a Field Sales Rep for the Pacific Northwest market.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, planning strategy and developing all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for digital media sales.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be who may be evaluating various digital advertising opportunities and work to evangelize AspenCore’s value proposition.
- Possess a strong business development focus on prospecting and uncovering new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities.
- Work closely with customers and potential customers to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized digital marketing solutions to drive goals and objectives. Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of AspenCore’s offerings.
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools to own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Exhibit an understanding of and passion for digital marketing, including social media and myriad digital advertising platforms. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and digital advertising models is also important.
- Be a self-starter / individually driven to succeed in a highly competitive, customer-focused environment.
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals.
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years field sales experience or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the assigned market/territory (e.g., customers, competition). Recent media sales industry experience is required
- Ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market the full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)