Field Renewals Sales Representative at NetApp
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
As an In-Field Renewals Sales Rep, you will:
- Own the end-to-end process for support renewals sales in your assigned district or territory.
- Increase support renewals sales for assigned district or territory.
- Responsible for reviewing and validating installed base reports by account.
- Define renewal strategy for assigned district or territory.
- Effectively communicate the value of NetApp support, support portfolio offerings, and associated pricing to customers and partnersUncover accounts at risk and develop plan to mitigate.
- Drive price negotiations with customers and partners.
- Meet support renewals sales objectives such as quota and data management requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with field reps, channel partners and key customer decision-makers.
- Travel up to 20%
- Ability to develop successful relationships with external customers, understanding customer needs for support renewals and advising them on the best offering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: strong presentation & proposal experience.
- Natural curiosity to innovate and change the status quo.
- Winning attitude and team player.
- Strong prowess to learn and understanding new technologies.
- Willing to lead knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and selling concepts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years B2B tech sales experience required, HW/ SW support sales and renewal experience preferred
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.