Field Account Manager at Vertafore (Greater Denver Area, CO)
$60,000-$80,000 + Sales Commission
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
As a Field Sales Account Executive, you will be instrumental in the ongoing success of an industry leader. Vertafore is the #1 insurance software provider in the US. Our Account Managers work primarily with prospects and some with existing clients at the enterprise level focusing on mid to large agencies with the goal of establishing a client relationship and retaining existing business and growing product suite at the client level.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Retain existing revenue through building and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
· Expeditiously and effectively resolve DCM customer concerns
· Engage with internal teams to suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better serve the customer
· Expand Vertafore footprint by selling Vertafore products and services into existing accounts
· Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
· Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
· Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly activity targets tied to revenue expansion and retention
· Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Must adopt Vertafore sales methodology be able to adhere to our sales process
· Proven success in Business-to-Business application software sales
· Industry experience including a deep understanding of licensing and compliance in the insurance industry
· Previous experience with or a strong understanding of insurance companies' business workflow
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain customer confidence
· Strong technical skills – WEBEX, MS Office, CRM software.
· Track record of exceeding quota
· Experience within a multi-dimensional operating environment is essential (i.e., not a mono-line, single market environment).
· Domestic travel up to 2-3 weeks per month. Travel will primarily be to assigned customers with occasional trips to conferences, team meetings, etc.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 20% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.