Field Account Executive at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are seeking highly motivated Account Executives interested in outreach and prospecting to existing and potential customers of Vertafore products and services. Account Executives own a specific territory and/or a customer segment and are responsible for winning new business and increasing revenue within Vertafore's existing customer base.
Account Executive are on the front-line of our strategy to grow and gain market-share. AE's prospect and respond to qualified leads from Marketing to offer and position Vertafore solutions. Engaging as true trusted advisors to educate customers and prospects on how they can achieve key business objectives through the use of our technology is an AE's primary goal. AE's are strategic, analytical, highly motivated, self-starters who are highly organized and demonstrate fearless determination.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Work with a range of existing and prospective customer accounts to introduce Vertafore products and expand the Vertafore footprint within the organization
· Sell on the telephone with comfort making cold calls as well as leveraging email or other forms of outreach
· Work collectively and collaboratively with a team of like-minded sales professionals
· Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
· Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation
· Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
· Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, meetings completed, opportunities generated and closed won business
· Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
· Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore Value-Selling Strategy methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated understanding of the P&C insurance space, particularly with independent agents
· Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
· Ability to function as a true team player and perform in a fast-paced sales-oriented environment
· Confidence to creatively prospect and develop new sales leads
· Very strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
· Strong technical skills – Zoom, MS Office, CRM software
· Minimum of 4 years successful consultative sales experience B2B(2C) Cloud/SaaS sales in Insurtech, FinTech or Financial Services preferred
· Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
· Strong understanding of the P&C insurance industry
· Excellent demand generation and business development skills
· Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities, establish and deliver on meaning timelines to build and maintain customer confidence and close business
· BA or equivalent 4 year college degree
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Future travel required up to 50% of the time with a dedicated geographic territory
· Located and working from a remote location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.