LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Federal SI Partner Enablement Manager. The ideal candidate will be located within the Mid Atlantic Region (to exclude Colorado). The ideal candidate will have a passion for IT security and can effectively leverage partner relationships. The Federal SI Partner Enablement Manager is responsible for managing, educating, and enabling qualified Federal SI’s, Partners and Distributors in order to achieve corporate and Federal sales objectives. Our opportunities in Federal offer the ultimate collaborative environment which effectively leverages the internal resources of a truly vibrant culture.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Regular engagement and enablement of America’s Federal partners, SI’s and their sales and technical resources including regular business reviews
- Manages the day to day relationship between the Federal SI’s, partners and distributors with LogRhythm
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of SI, partner and distributor satisfaction
- Ensures that SI’s, partners and distributors understand the benefits and requirements of the LogRhythm Federal program
- Drive attendance to LogRhythm enablement and training classes.
- Act as a liaison between SI’s, Partners and Distributors and LogRhythm Federal field sales organizations
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to SI, partner and distributor community
- Learn and maintain knowledge of LogRhythm products and technologies, competitive products and technologies and industry trends to share this knowledge with Federal partners and SI’s.
- Review, monitor and report on deal registrations and other established business criteria
- Communicate product launches and promotions as created by marketing/product marketing
- Develop overall Federal SI’s, partners and distributors sales plan and look for new ways to accelerate business
- Help promote Federal SI’s, partners, distributors marketing events with marketing team
- 3-5 years of Channel Sales experience, Federal Distribution, VAR experience preferred vs National Resellers (i.e. CDW and ASAP) experience.
- Strong detail orientation and customer focus required
- Network security strongly preferred
- Positive team oriented interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel u to Major Government Hubs (CO, TX, CA, DC, FL, NJ/MA) up to 25 % of the time
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.