Federal Sales Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who are we looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking three talented, energetic, and driven Federal Sales Managers located on the east coast (to Exclude Colorado).
We are hiring in the US Air Force/Intelligence Agencies, US Navy/US Marines, and the US government Healthcare vertical (consisting of HHS, VA, DHA, and Social Security). The ideal candidates have track records of success selling into the organizations. The candidate not only understands the Government needs and structures but has built strong relationships within the major prime contractor communities.
As a Federal Sales Manager, you will be a hunter with a detailed understanding of forecasting accuracy, committed to driving the sale of our product and will uphold our company values in the info security/ SIEM space. Exceptional management, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills are imperative to the success of this opportunity.
Here’s some of the challenge ahead;
- Manage the sales cycle from qualified lead to customer for the Federal market
- Identify key accounts, critical contacts within the accounts, the incumbent technology and the partner with the strongest relationship
- Define the core 4 key areas on all qualification calls (Competition, Budget, Timelines, Decision Making process)
- Leverage the LR channel and SI community as a prospecting mechanism
- Identify current objections (price, product, competition, political factors) upfront in the process
- Breakdown a procurement cycle from start to finish step by step
- Utilize all systems available to identify contacts, forecasting, pipeline management, and leverage reports to drive business, create quotes
- Reside close to a major airport
- minimum top secret clearance for the US Air Force and Navy position
- 10+years direct and channel software selling experience
- Deep experience building relationships at the senior level with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figures
- Pipeline development methodology that’s proven successful
- Detailed understanding of forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected