Executive Succession Lead at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Executive Services center of excellence within The People Office has been created to support the development of the top 2000 senior leaders and their teams. We are the go-to team for The People Office and senior leaders when expertise is required in the field of talent management, succession planning, organizational health, and team or individual development. Using our world-class skills as consultants, stakeholder managers, facilitators and executive coaches we create and deliver targeted interventions that help individuals, teams and our organization to grow.
What you will be doing
You will be the Executive Succession Lead for FIS globally. Your key stakeholders will be top executives and People Office business partners of the business verticals. In this role, you will apply your consultancy skills to develop and execute talent strategy tailored to the business needs of the organization. You will apply strategic mindset to support the growth of the business by planning, developing, delivering, and measuring succession planning, executive mobility, and development. You will be focused on the global needs of our organization, whilst ensuring you are able to report a clear ROI for all activities.
To support this, you will be;
- Focused on building deep, expertise-based relationships with our People Office and senior executive teams
- Consulting with leaders to design and execute the succession strategies with clearly defined outcomes and metrics
- Facilitating talent reviews with executives to align and agree on succession plans
- Creating development plans to accelerate the readiness of our succession candidates
- Partnering with Executive Talent Acquisition to slate top talent for leadership positions
- Providing insights to The People Office Leadership Team and the executives on global themes/trends internally and externally
- Measuring ongoing progress, impact and ROI of all succession related activities
What you bring:
- Significant experience in global fortune 500 companies focused on succession planning, talent management, performance management, talent reviews, leadership development, change management, employee assessments, and organizational design
- 10 or more years of experience
- Proven executive presence, consulting and facilitation skills - able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively with demanding, senior leaders and their teams - flexing both style and agenda to hep teams reach their desired outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to build grounded relationships across a diverse, global organization
- Significant experience in a consulting role (internal and/or external), strategic mindset, and getting to the heart of client and stakeholder challenges
- A commercially focused mind with an ability to demonstrate sound judgement with a keen eye for ROI
Bonus if you have:
- Advanced degree (MBA, MOD, MS Industrial/Organizational Psychology)
- Experience as an Executive Recruiter in large global matrixed companies
- ICF ACC or PCC (or equivalent) coaching accreditation
- A recognized qualification/accreditation in facilitation techniques/team dynamics
- Ability to administer tools such as MBTI, Hogan, StrengthsFinder etc.
- A grounded knowledge and best practices in executive recruiting, talent management and succession planning processes
What we offer:
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
for Benefits information, click here:
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado $97,370.00 - $163,570.00 USD Annual.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.