Entry-Level Sales Consultant
What we look for
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Driven by an unlimited earning potential? A go-getter attitude? Tenacious and resilient approach to business? Self-starter? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then we want to speak to you!
Training and Career Advancement at Spencer Ogden
We are committed to providing each new consultant with the necessary tools and training to ensure a successful career in sales and business development. With our approach of organic growth, we strive to provide a clear path to success and the direction to career advancement within the organization.
Spencer Ogden Core Values - PACE
- People – People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships
- Accountability – Own it. We do what we say we will do
- Collaboration – Embrace teamwork. Support others to achieve our common business goals
- Excellence – Never settle for ordinary. Deliver superior results and exceed expectations
As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates specifically within the energy and infrastructure industries.
- Production – You will be responsible for discovering/sourcing talent, client management, and business development. With the entrepreneurial approach, you will be responsible for running your own desk.
- Training – We offer a paid, hands-on, award-winning training program to each new consultant from our in-house training team
- Compensation – Spencer Ogden offers a competitive base salary plus an unlimited commission structure
- Benefits – 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance, 15+ PTO days, 3 pm Friday finish, and many more
- At least one year or less of sales or recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree