Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is a fast growing company looking to add results-driven entry-level sales reps to our expanding sales team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you want to excel in sales, this is the perfect place.
You'll support Pax8 partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. You'll help assess partner and customer needs, and set appointments for our team of Cloud Solutions Advisors.
We love our partners, and our partners love us. We help them build revenue and succeed with cloud services.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Pax8 Cloud Services and identify potential new Channel Partners.
- Providing a high-level overview of Pax8 products and services and set appointments to recruit new Channel Partners to the Pax8 program.
- Set 40 qualified appointments per month.
- Schedule presentations between prospects and Pax8 Cloud Solutions Advisors using Salesforce.com.
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
You Should Possess the following skills
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role, or a fast learner with drive!
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Energy and desire to make numerous (70+) phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone.
- College degree preferred or previous Lead Generation experience.
- Coachable and willing to learn.
Our culture is our number 1 priority. This will likely be the most fun you can have in an office. It's challenging, rewarding and sometimes a bit crazy. We've been rated one of the Best Places to Work by Denver Business Journal, Denver Post, Outside Magazine, and ComputerWorld Magazine. We have mountain views, ping pong, and beer & kombucha on tap.