- Hire, train, coach and manage an Enterprise Sales Team
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for Enterprise segment
- Accelerate Enterprise sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex global enterprise sales cycle
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level – prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an Enterprise SaaS team
- Experience working with large Global Enterprises
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills as well as excellent proficiency in Salesforce.com, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some travel is required up to 25%
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram