Enterprise Sales Manager at Formstack
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 14-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
Our sales team is in need of an experienced, versatile Enterprise Sales Manager who wants to win big and continue to shape our sales organization.
What You'll Do:
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will function somewhere between a circus ringmaster, an attorney, and a Dwight Schrute-caliber salesperson (kidding...). You'll work directly with our AEs on pipeline management, navigating contracts, and call coaching, and you'll strategize with Solutions Engineers on demo prep.
How You Will Succeed:
- Manage and develop sales executives to hit and exceed sales goals on a monthly & quarterly basis for our digital marketing solutions.
- Manage the sales process, reporting, and recruitment of sales talent.
- Observe sales calls, coach sales executives to optimize results, and intervene to resolve performance problems.
- Provide guidance and support to develop digital sales executive skill sets by coaching, demonstrations, training, preparation and planning reviews, post-contact analysis, etc.
- Administer performance reviews and take corrective action as necessary.
- Utilize an entrepreneurial mindset to manage the team through creative communication.
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure data quality.
- Exceed a personal monthly/quarterly sales quota
What We Are Looking For:
- Saas experience
- Management experience
- Working a longer deal cycle (>2 months) preferred
- Experience with a Zoom demo environment
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
- Prior healthcare experience