Enterprise Sales Executive at Billtrust
Billtrust is seeking an experienced “hunter” to lead sales efforts in identifying, qualifying and closing new customers. Focused on enterprise prospects across multiple verticals, you will manage complex sales cycles for our best-in-class, SaaS invoice-to-cash products. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate to prospects how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business. We have enjoyed year-over-year growth for over a decade and as a Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to increase the footprint of our market-leading Payment Cycle Management (PCM) products.
- Create leads, build pipeline, and drive deal flow to close net new business
- Call on potential accounts that marketing has referred as prospects
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Deliver compelling presentations that convey the pain points of our prospects and the value proposition of our solutions
- Work in partnership with the sales consulting team to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by compelling product demonstrations
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
- Proven success in selling software to VP and C-Level and exceeding quota – 7+ years of relevant experience
- Enterprise Software-as-a-Service experience; Payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Demonstrated ability to understand an enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle, with deal sizes over $200k in ARR
- An understanding of a multi stakeholder sales environment that involves multiple products and departments. Also a student of sales, bringing solid experience with various sales methodologies, such as Solution Selling, Sandler, or Miller Heiman
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Ability to leverage Salesforce.com or similar
- Bachelor Degree, an MBA is a plus
- Comfortable with up to 50% travel
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.