Enterprise Sales Executive
Integration. It’s that pesky part of building a product that no organization actually wants to do. (And who can blame them? It’s not easy). To us, integration is bigger than just a connection. Integration is about moving data, powering transactions, connecting mobile apps, and thousands of other functions. We want our customers to THINK bigger than the brittle connections that hold their products back. REFOCUS their team on the things they care about. And BUILD features that their customers will love. With Cloud Elements, companies can INTEGRATE to the ecosystem of applications that their customers and partners rely on every day.
We are the world’s fastest growing integration vendor ever, and we’re looking for talented, creative problem solvers who are driven and passionate to join our rapidly expanding team! Headquartered in Denver, minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountains!
Enterprise Sales Executive:
As Enterprise Sales Executive, you will build new strategic and enterprise client relationships through a combination of market development activities, prospecting, and nurturing of leads and opportunities. We are looking for deep software sales experience and expertise in managing long, complex sales cycles.
More about this role:
You will be building pipeline, managing opportunities, executing on marketing campaigns and generating new customers for Cloud Elements across all product lines. The key expectations of the Enterprise Sales Executive are to develop deep knowledge of Cloud Element’s products, positioning, competition, and market - to exceed expectations for pipeline growth, client satisfaction, and ultimately - closing business.
This role involves:
- Developing and implementing business/account plans for the largest software and Global 2000 Enterprise organizations
- Partnering with senior management and cross-functionally within prospective client organizations to gain commitment, obtain resources and achieve desired results.
- Presenting and demonstrating Cloud Elements’ products to a wide audience, of both technical and business audiences
- Attending industry and market events to network, generate leads, and spread the word about Cloud Elements
- Accurately understanding and defining a prospect’s key business challenges, through effective discovery and listening approaches
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 5-10 years of overall sales experience, with 3+ years selling large-ticket, enterprise SaaS products
- Success in exceeding quotas of $1M+ annually
- History in selling to C-level decision makers
- Experience in managing and closing lengthy sales cycles, often exceeding 12-months
- Expertise in lead-generation, prospecting, and pipeline development activities
- Capacity for highly technical selling, including comfort with performing technical demos, technical discovery, and presentation of core product capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for meaningful discovery conversations and questioning skills, effectively uncovering prospect pain points and business challenges
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and other sales technology platforms
- BS/MS in Business Administration or an Engineering related field
- Understanding or experience in integration technology or API’s
- Knowledge or expertise in digital transformation and innovation
- Experience selling into Financial Services organizations
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Equity, Medical, dental, 401k, flex time off
- Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, summer hikes, the list goes on!
- Office locations: We have offices in Denver, Dallas, and Hyderabad, India. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!