Enterprise Sales Executive
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What we’re looking for:
Our Enterprise Sales team’s goal is to continue to be the leader in world class risk management software. We’re looking for a need a new team member with enterprise sales and strategy experience. You will be responsible for maintaining and expanding SambaSafety’s enterprise partnerships and focused on establishing new clients for Samba.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Be a key driving force in continuing SambaSafey’s sales team growth, especially in our large business and enterprise development.
- Perform strategic research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers
- Consistently meet lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Successfully meet and/or exceed sales quota and qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria and drive pipeline growth
- Partner our onboarding team to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from qualified leads
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- 5+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (Software as a Service a plus, but not required)
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly the digital marketing world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Tenacious in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, collaborative and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus