Enterprise Sales Executive
Concept3D is seeking a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive to join the Concept3D sales team. Concept3D offers a 3D interactive mapping platform and Virtual Tour technology. These two products allow for exposure to many industries; Higher Education, City / County Governments, Convention Centers, Data Centers, Hospitals, and all major enterprise markets. Learn more about what we do at www.concept3d.com
- Strong written and verbal communication
- B2B sales via phone and in-person
- Demonstrates a previous history of hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and overcome sales objections
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset
- Team player with high energy to motivate others and keep moral up in the sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience and Desired Skills:
- 5+ number of years in sales
- Consistent communication to keep prospective clients engaged; daily, weekly, monthly communication via phone and email to leads
- Online Webinar and Demo experience
- Fully understands and can demonstrate an understanding of the Sales Process
- Previous experience selling enterprise clients
- Solution Sales Oriented
- SalesForce.com proficient
- Willingness to travel
As an Account Executive, you will report directly to the Company’s VP of Sales, who will be primarily responsible for evaluating your performance. You will be responsible for supporting and aiding in all aspects of the Concept3D sales team; lead generation, prospecting, and most importantly meeting or exceeding quota expectations. You will be able to determine and understand clients' wants and needs, along with manage buying objections to help clients see the value in these products for their business.
A high-level of comfort calling into the Fortune 1000, having business conversations, being able to identify latent need, and creating a solution based sale to help solve real business challenges is a key requirement for this role.
As a team member of the concept3D sales team, an Account Executive is expected to deliver a compelling demonstration of the product by selling the value that is relatable to the business of interest. The Account Executive should be able to determine the needs of the client while managing sales objections through a consultative manner. Account Executives work closely with development and client success teams to aid in the initial onboarding steps for new clients, and ensure this is a streamlined hand-off process. Ongoing communication with prospects is expected along with constantly moving and touching your pipeline.