Enterprise Sales Executive - Healthcare at GHX
The Enterprise Solutions Executive (ESE) is responsible for selling complex supply chain software solutions into the healthcare provider community. The ESE determines the overall account planning and management of their customer base within a specified region to achieve growth and contracted billings quota.
The ESE has a fundamental understanding of the healthcare industry and the business challenges that hospitals and IDNs face. Able to identify and articulate the pain points of the customer and successfully demonstrate GHX solutions that bring value to organizations. The ESE will also be able to effectively and professionally navigate organizational dynamics and be able to influence executive and V-level and C-level decision makers.
This field based role is required to be physically in the Chicago area.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Establishes evergreen business plans by account and develops comprehensive whitespace plans to achieve annual quota.
- Drives two-way communication and engages the customer by linking their business priorities to our value proposition.
- Effectively presents the business case for GHX solutions that solve business problems while providing a relevant ROI. Qualifies and quantifies the impact of the customer maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitor’s solutions vs. GHX.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with customer base to expand usage of products or services, and to identify additional problems to be solved by GHX solutions.
- Proactively advances the purchase decision.
- Collaborates internally with Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and other internal GHX departments to drive overall customer value and satisfaction.
- Accurately tracks and reports weekly sales activities within Salesforce.com.
- Stays abreast of healthcare industry market trends, macro- and microeconomic impacts to the healthcare supply chain, as well as competitive marketplace activities.
- Prospect, accurately forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Thoroughly qualifies all leads and sales opportunities.
- Presents products in a compelling, positive and professional manner.
- Applies sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors.
- Continually trains and develops knowledge of new technologies and selling points, to include enhancing expertise.
- Acquires and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated success selling complex software solutions to decision-makers
- Strategic mind set and high-level business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated success at building and sustaining customer relationships
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality interactions to drive business results for the customer and GHX
- Pipeline and territory management
- Ability to collaborate with internal GHX resources to effectively close the sale
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understands and has the ability to influence, a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of business organizations and buying cycles
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Previous healthcare IT sales, healthcare supply chain and/or clinical experience highly desired
- Ability to articulate and sell a complete solution vs. specific product features and functions
- Experience with various ERP systems
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CRM and cash-to-quote systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline, or a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 5 plus years experience in Healthcare systems, medical or software solutions sales or related experience
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can bring to completion
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with internal and external clients
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed, monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Willingness to travel up to 50% - 75% of the time, when it is deemed safe to do so, by both GHX and the hospitals that this ESE will visit.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)