Enterprise Sales Executive - Healthcare Technology at GHX
The ESE has a fundamental understanding of the healthcare industry and the business challenges that hospitals and IDNs face. Able to identify and articulate the pain points of the customer and successfully demonstrate GHX solutions that bring value to organizations. The ESE will also be able to effectively and professionally navigate organizational dynamics and be able to influence executive and V-level and C-level decision makers. Candidates must reside in Southern California or the Northwest regions.
- Establishes evergreen business plans by account and develops comprehensive whitespace plans to achieve annual quota.
- Drives two-way communication and engages the customer by linking their business priorities to our value proposition.
- Effectively presents the business case for GHX solutions that solve business problems while providing a relevant ROI. Qualifies and quantifies the impact of the customer maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitor’s solutions vs. GHX.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with customer base to expand usage of products or services, and to identify additional problems to be solved by GHX solutions.
- Proactively advances the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
- Collaborates internally with Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and other internal GHX departments to drive overall customer value and satisfaction.
- Accurately tracks and reports weekly sales activities within Salesforce.com.
- Stays abreast of healthcare industry market trends, macro- and microeconomic impacts to the healthcare supply chain, as well as competitive marketplace activities.
- Prospect, accurately forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Thoroughly qualifies all leads and sales opportunities.
- Presents products in a compelling, positive and professional manner.
- Applies sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors.
- Continually trains and develops knowledge of new technologies and selling points, to include enhancing expertise.
- Acquires and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
Required Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated success selling complex software solutions to decision-makers
- Strategic mind set and high-level business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated success at building and sustaining customer relationships
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality interactions to drive business results for the customer and GHX
- Pipeline and territory management
- Ability to collaborate with internal GHX resources to effectively close the sale
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understands and has the ability to influence, a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of business organizations and buying cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline, or a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 5 plus years’ experience in Healthcare systems, medical or software solutions sales or related experience
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can bring to completion
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with internal and external clients
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed, monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Willingness to travel up to 50% - 75% of the time
- Previous healthcare IT sales, healthcare supply chain and/or clinical experience highly desired
- Ability to articulate and sell a complete solution vs. specific product features and functions
- Experience with various ERP systems
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CRM and cash-to-quote systems
- Experience selling complex solutions to California or Pacific Northwest hospitals including existing provider relationships
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.