Enterprise Sales Engineer - Eastern Europe at LogRhythm
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineer in Amsterdam, Netherlands (or surrounding area) who will be a vital member of our EMEA sales team. As the Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to provide pre-sales technical enablement to customer and partners in your region. You will also support and sell an award winning, comprehensive next-gen SIEM solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environment
Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Dutch are essential combined with the ability to make formal presentations and speak effectively in public.
As the Enterprise Sales Engineer you will primarily be responsible for being the technical resource and bridging the “technical” gap for our sales team and existing/ new clients amongst responsibilities of but certainly not limited to;
- Development and delivery of LogRhythm product demonstrations to prospective customers, existing customer, and partners which includes the responsibility to lead all lead technical activities involved during the sales cycle. Will involve frequent travel (up to 50-70%)
- Architecture design and planning in accordance with the prospects expectations
- Ability to provide customer implementation and support during proof of concepts and evaluations
- Successfully build relationships across customer's IT silos to document their infrastructure and understand their challenges and seek out potential projects
- Ability to work closely with the Regional Sales Manager(s) and Regional Director in making tactical decisions regarding the sale
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Reside in the Netherlands (ideally in the Amsterdam area)
- 3+ years’ experience as either a direct Sales Engineer, Presales Engineer or Systems Engineer selling Enterprise Software. Alternatively 3+ years’ experience as a professional services consultant, technical account manager or other customer facing role in a software vendor.
- Experience installing and working with windows, *NIX, and SQL
- Some software and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc) highly desirable
- Must have demonstrated experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- Industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CCNA, MCP, MCSE, Security+, Network+)
- Understanding of compliance mandates and good practice guides, such as GDPR, GPG13, PCIDSS, ISO27001
- Experience in configuring and consuming logs from a variety of sources – network and security devices, operating systems and applications
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.