Duda is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to join our global team in driving the strategy and execution of recruiting, closing, enabling, and retaining new and existing Enterprise channel partners which form our base of more than 10,000 customers worldwide.
At Duda, we create technology that allows web professionals to rapidly build responsive websites that look great on any device and can be customized for any visitor. Duda's platform is designed for growth and flexibility to ensure our customers always have access to the most cutting-edge tools in the web design industry.
We need a hands-on sales executive who is passionate about Duda's products and the impact that they can have on our partners' business growth. The person in this role will be responsible for closing new business and maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction by providing ongoing proactive support throughout the customer lifecycle, from onboarding and technical support to outcomes that include retention, renewals and up-sell.
To be successful in this role, you need to think “customer first”, have superb listening and problem solving skills and the right mix of charisma and interpersonal effectiveness. It is imperative that you have a deep understanding of what business development and partner management means – both quantitatively and qualitatively - and have proven success leading a territory.
Experience “in the trenches” of front line sales and account management is essential and a background in general web architecture (HTML, CSS, JS, hosting technologies) is preferred.
The Head of Enterprise Sales will report to the Chief Enterprise Sales Officer, who is located at Duda’s HQ in Palo Alto, CA.
We are currently working remotely, but plan to return to the office with a hybrid 3:2 schedule when it is safe to do so. This role will be based out of our Louisville, Colorado office.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and a fit with your background, we’d love to speak with you!WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Find, recruit, and close new Enterprise partnerships resulting in material revenue growth in your territory
- Own the revenue line item from all Enterprise customers in your territory
- Manage deal pipeline (the entire process from demand generation to negotiation and closing of complex deals with long lifecycles)
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Management on key accounts, relationships, and strategy for growth within these accounts
- Be a source of insights about your territory and communicate product and marketing needs back through the organization
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed to Product and Engineering to enable ongoing improvement of Duda’s products
- Act as the voice of the customer during planning, roadmap, and strategic discussions with all levels of management and roles within Duda
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring issues are resolved quickly by leveraging resources across the company
- The ability to ‘sell wide’ and command mindshare from partners at all levels in an organization by understanding what motivates them and drive behavior
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in your department
- 10+ years of consistent quota over performance in an individual contributor sales role in the Enterprise motion, ideally responsible for an entire region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep experience with SaaS (ideally web front-end) and the ability to articulate the benefits of Duda to our customers
- Detail-oriented, high-energy individual who is able to multitask
- Tenacious yet professional
- Must be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced and results-oriented team culture
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment with a high degree of flexibility and resilience
- BA or equivalent
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), Gold Stevie Award winner for customer service team of the year (2021), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Boulder and London.WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, dog friendly offices and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is a total compensation (including base salary and variable pay) of $195,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.