Enterprise Sales Development Representative
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behaviour analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is recruiting for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative who will have responsibility of reaching out to prospective enterprise customers regarding LogRhythm’s Next-Gen SIEM solution. As the Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will hold a key position in the growth and development of the enterprise sales pipeline. Successful Enterprise Sales Development Representatives at LogRhythm are team players with a growth mindset focused on continuous improvement and enjoy a fun and competitive atmosphere.
As the Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting into strategic accounts to secure customer meetings and to identify and qualify sales opportunities. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative will thrive on achieving a high volume of daily goals whilst maintaining a positive and energetic attitude.
This is an awesome (a.k.a aweSIEM) opportunity to enter the world of software sales with a recognized leader in security combined with a fast-paced, unique environment.
You will report to our Director, Sales Development based in Boulder, Colorado.
Here is an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Research accounts, identify key decision makers, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders via outbound calling, sending strategic email, video, and social campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced Strategic and Enterprise Sales Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our sales development methodology and processes.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives.
- Participate in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- Track prospective customers via Salesforce.com and nurture them through our sales development process from prospect to qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop and test messages with prospects to achieve highest response rate to LogRhythm outreach.
- Currently based in Australia
- 9+ months of sales experience, either in a Sales Development, Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Success, or other related capacity.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills that can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team.
- You will be goal oriented and have a proven track record of overachieving expectations in your previous roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems preferred.
- An appetite to sell to technology decision makers.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.