Quantum Metric is building a hub for a world-class Sales organization in the heart of downtown Denver.
Perks include the top end of the pay-scale for this role in the Denver area, stock options from day 1, full health benefits majority paid for by the company, beautiful new office space, and an incredible culture grounded by the principles of exhibiting passion, persistence and integrity in everything that we do as a company.
Who We're Hiring
We're building a team of Sales Development Reps that will set the tone for a brand new office and culture. This opportunity will lift your professional trajectory and earning potential in ways that few other opportunities can do for your career. You may be the ideal candidate if you are excited about the challenge and earning potential of helping to build a startup. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about sales, possess the work ethic of a champion, demonstrate intellectual curiosity in work and life, and have strong verbal and written skills.
You will play a critical role here at Quantum Metric and learn a lot along the way. This role requires close daily collaboration with our Marketing, Alliances, and Enterprise Sales teams toward achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience generating qualified pipeline via smart prospecting, inbound/outbound/field marketing and collaboration with direct and indirect (channel/alliances) sales teams.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound demand gen activities (emails, phone calls, social media outreach, etc.)
- Following up with inbound web leads in collaboration with Marketing to nurture leads and set sales meetings
- Collaborating with the Enterprise Sales team to create and close deals
- Understanding common industry trends, client pain points, and related client success stories
- Building effective account plans by researching a client’s relevant business initiatives, key players, and technologies utilized/considered
- Maintaining and expanding our contact database within your assigned territory
- Leading effective demos for prospects via webconference and at tradeshows
- Traveling as required to regional and national tradeshows
- Understanding of current trends in digital transformation, eCommerce and digital analytics
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce.com, Zoom, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach and DiscoverOrg
- Competency interacting with a diverse audience of Fortune 2000 stakeholders: senior business leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors ( technical and non-technical)
- Strong listening, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively BA/BS degree or equivalent
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
Read Full Job Description