Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are building the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a real passion for innovation, growth, and a passionate dedication to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and creative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to prospect into large organizations. We offer competitive salaries, phenomenal benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This role will be located in our Downtown Denver office.
What will you do?
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative at Marketo you are responsible for outbound prospecting into targeted enterprise accounts, specifically:
- You will be an integral part of the Enterprise sales process by generating new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- You will work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Conduct high level conversations with Account Executives in Target Accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities/AE meetings with key individuals withing targeted accounts.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to direct, track, and report on all sales activities and results while maintaining clean data integrity
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant opportunities within target accounts for new and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- You will learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Marketo products, industry trends and competition.
Is this you?
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a results oriented environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and consumer marketing and/or an ability to learn rapidly
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Navigator and Salesforce.com (or another CRM)
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo strives for a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- You will receive competitive pay and have access to extraordinary benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Skip those awful “performance reviews.”
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization, and understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even check your email the whole time")
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match every penny.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course. Summer break, too? Now we’re talking.
- Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.