Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Business Development Representative
We are looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to prospect into large organizations. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This role will be located in our Downtown Denver office.
Marketo's Enterprise Business Development Representatives are responsible for outbound prospecting into targeted enterprise accounts. Specifically:
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Conduct high level conversations with Account Executives in Target Accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities/AE meetings.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Uncover prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Marketo products, industry trends and competition.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and consumer marketing and/or an ability to learn rapidly
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Navigator and Salesforce.com (or another CRM)
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.