Enterprise Sales Development Representative
LogRhythm is recruiting for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative with a minimum of 9 + months experience with Business to Business sales. Responsibilities will include reaching out to prospective enterprise customers regarding LogRhythm’s Next-Gen SIEM solution. Successful Enterprise Sales Development Representatives at LogRhythm are team players with a growth mindset focused on continuous improvement and enjoy a fun and competitive atmosphere.
This is an awesome (a.k.a aweSIEM) opportunity to enter the world of software sales with a recognized leader in security combined with a fast-paced, unique environment.
We will be hiring multiple positions from this posting.
Here is an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Research accounts, identify key decision makers, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders via outbound calling, sending strategic email, video, and social campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced Strategic and Enterprise Sales Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our sales development methodology and processes.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives.
- Participate in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- Track prospective customers via Salesforce.com and nurture them through our sales development process from prospect to qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop and test messages with prospects to achieve highest response rate to LogRhythm outreach.
- 9+ months of business to business sales experience within Sales Development or Account Executive role
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills that can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team.
- You will be goal oriented and have a proven track record of overachieving expectations in your previous roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems preferred.
- An appetite to sell to technology decision makers.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $35,000-40,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- This position is also eligible for commissions based on performance and subject to the terms of the commission plan.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform