Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Sales team at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for full life-cycle sales within a greenfield territory of enterprise accounts. In a fast evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and massive earnings. You will be expected to establish trust and credibility with a variety of stakeholders including Product Managers, Business Analysts, CX Insights Leaders, DevOps teams for web / iOS / Android apps and a variety of technology ecosystem partners. You will be expected to learn and flawlessly execute our sales process, collaborate effectively with multiple functions (Sales Engineering, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Alliances, Post-Sales, etc.) and help define our brand.
To be a successful member of the Sales team at Quantum Metric, you must have prior experience in a full-cycle software sales role in enterprise SaaS and be passionate about working in a startup environment. You are self-motivated, organized and determined in building meaningful customer partnerships.
5 Expectations We Have About What You Will Do:
- Create, execute and continuously tune your business plan as the GM of your territory
- Beat quota consistently while learning and implementing our sales methodology, including effective use of tools and systems that assist with tracking leading indicators for your forecast
- Qualify and help solve customer pain points by educating key decision makers in your assigned territory about Quantum Metric’s unique value proposition, in partnership with our Sales Engineering, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with partners to create mutual action plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities through closure to referencability
- Ramp quickly through world class onboarding and invest time in continuous education by completing online learning and certification courses.
10 Things We Love About You:
- You have a track record of beating quota and are motivated by uncapped earning potential with generous accelerators and spiffs including President’s Club.
- Your prior experience helps you build credibility selling to LOB leaders (President, CDO, VP eCom, etc.), Product Management and CX Insights & Analytics leaders.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates courage and creativity in solving problems, building pipeline and closing sales.
- You are eager to be coached and share stories of success and failure with your peers to lift each other up.
- You exhibit passion, persistence and integrity in all that you do.
- You have the proven ability to generate new relationships with executives in Fortune 1000 companies.
- You apply an organized and systematic approach to your sales process, including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management and account planning.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of enterprise software and related technology, people and processes.
- The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork.
- You are articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
- Competitive, uncapped earning potential
- Incredibly compelling performance incentives, such as President’s Club
- Full benefits, covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf