Our digital experience analytics platform is quickly becoming an industry standard in the Digital Product space, with businesses planning to spend $1.3 trillion globally in 2018 for Digital Transformation initiatives. Our SaaS platform enables real-time operations for businesses who care about delivering perfect user experiences on web and mobile apps. We’ve delivered multi-million dollar revenue outcomes for some of the most reputable brands in the world by applying big data analytics and machine intelligence to user behaviors.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Sales team at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for full life-cycle sales within a greenfield territory of enterprise accounts. In a fast evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and massive earnings. You will be expected to establish trust and credibility with a variety of stakeholders including Product, IT, Marketing and a variety of technology ecosystem partners. You will be expected to flawlessly execute our sales process, collaborate effectively with multiple functions (Sales Engineering, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Post-Sales, etc.) and help define our brand.
To be a successful member of the Sales team at Quantum Metric, you must have prior experience in a full-cycle software sales role, preferably in APM and/or CXM, and be passionate about working in a startup environment. You are self-motivated, organized and determined in building meaningful customer partnerships. Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- You have the proven ability to generate new relationships with executives in Fortune 1000 companies.
- You apply an organized and systematic approach to your sales process, including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management and account planning.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of enterprise software and related technology, people and processes.
- You ask relevant discovery questions when working with customers, tying those questions into a clear value prop while always seeking to learn more.
- The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork.
- You are articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable.
- Your motivation to succeed in this job aligns with your personal and professional ambitions, going beyond the huge financial upside alone.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high emotional IQ.
- Above-market, uncapped earning potential
- Full benefits, covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!