Enterprise Partner Manager (Remote) at FIS
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Arts
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
Are you a motivated professional that enjoys building relationships, strategies, and problem solving? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun
About the team
The Enterprise Partners team works with strategic partners within Merchant Solutions located around the globe. The team is comprised of both partner managers and technical account management professionals, and we look after relationships with partners like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento, SAP CX and Shopify, to name a few. With team members located throughout the United States, England, and Australia, we work collaboratively to deliver a top experience to our partners.
What you will be doing
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with our strategic partners within eCommerce, help to shape the strategy of our team and measurably impact the growth of the company. You will focus on our most valuable ecosystems globally, creating and executing on our partner strategy. You will expand existing partnerships and upscale potential new opportunities. Working alongside colleagues in the team across the globe, you will work to refine and improve our partner strategy and execution.
- Define the vision, main strategic objectives and the overall alliance program with Worldpay's Global Strategic Partnerships team.
- Responsible for aligning Worldpay and the partners strategies and developing plans to maximize mutual business revenues
- Build leadership alignment at the highest levels with the partners, both at a global as well as at regional level.
- Work closely with country and industry leadership, marketing, professional services, local alliances and program management teams, legal, finance, and other staff to execute defined sales and relationship strategies.
What you bring:
*Candidate can be located anywhere in the US
*This is a remote role
- A strong understanding of how companies like Worldpay drive value through partner referral networks
- An understanding of the payments industry and its broader value chain
- Proven track record in a partner/channel environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex, technical detail and aggregate key points in a direct, impactful manner for non-technical and executive audiences
- Deep knowledge of various operating models around merchant or partner introduction, on boarding, compliance, contracts.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of international and local card schemes and alternative payment methods
- In-depth experience working with payment providers
- Experience in delivering capabilities for large cross-border enterprise merchants that operate in the omnichannel space
- Established relationships with main payments ecosystem players and partners
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in North American payments
- A competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.