Enterprise Customer Success at TalentReef
At TalentReef, we deliver the Leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
We are currently seeking a motivated, outgoing, and upbeat Enterprise Customer Success Manager. In this role, you’ll work closely with a portfolio of customers to demonstrate ROI and ensure satisfaction with the product and services they are receiving. You will have the opportunity to work closely with customers to identify and execute against key strategic initiatives, communicate upcoming features, identify upsell opportunities, and ensure continuous value recognition.
How You’ll Do It
- Establish clear goals and milestones for each account – Create, maintain and execute against customer success plans
- Relationship building and maintenance across multiple customer stakeholders
- Help customers achieve desired outcomes quickly through the management of onboarding and on-going operations
- Ensure optimum usage and value of product and services for each customer
- Drive regular business reviews
- Collect and provide feedback internally to address customer needs
- Serve as a point of escalation
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years in a customer facing account management role
- Must be able to learn products, understand competitive differentiators, and stay current with market trends in order to serve as trusted advisor
- Use Customer Success Management software (e.g. Pendo, Gainsight) to track utilization, deliver tips and training, capture feedback, measure health
- Must love customers and genuinely care about their success, delivering excellent customer service while building relationships with stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have good business acumen
$40,000-$75,000 + Bonus
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes. You will also enjoy great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. Are you ready to join a winning team?
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.